quinta-feira, 5 de agosto de 2010

Nada pra fazer

Ir embora do trabalho pelo lado esquerdo da rua é mais rápido que ir pelo lado direito, é sério!

------- " -------

Eu não gosto de gente boazinha demais, sei lá, pra mim isso beira a chatice.

------- " -------

FRIENDS:

Chandler: All right, look if you absolutely have to tell her the truth, at least wait until the timing's right. And that's what deathbeds are for.

-

Rachel: Oh, y'know what you should get 'em? One of those little uh, portable CD players.
Monica: Oh, I already have one.
Phoebe: Not unless someone borrowed it and left it at the gynecologist.
Rachel: Yeah, and-and-and by someone, she means Joey.

-

Monica: We have to talk.
Phoebe: Oh, I'm getting a deja-vous. All right no I'm not.
Monica: All right, we have to talk.
Phoebe: There it is.

-

Joey: You think I need a new walk?
Chandler: What?
Joey: Well I've had the same walk since high school and you know how when a guy walks into a room and everybody takes notice. I think I need a 'take notice' walk.
Chandler: Are you actually saying these words?

-

The best one:

Joey: All right, Rach. The big question is, "does he like you?" All right? Because if he doesn't like you, this is all a moo point.
Rachel: Huh! A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion... It just doesn't matter.
[pause]
Joey: It's moo.
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?

-

Joey: Say hello to the new champ of Chandler's dumb States game.
Ross: Wow, how many have you got?
Joey: Fifty-six!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário